Mergers & Acquisitions
Decision Associates Mergers & Acquisitions
Decision Associates Mergers & Acquisitions in Erie, Pa., has been helping companies buy, sell or merge businesses for nearly a decade. During that time, managing partners, B.J. Lechner and Don Moore also have used their own money to personally buy, grow and sell companies.
As a result, Decision Associates M & A offers significant experience in business development transactions. That means:
- We not only know owners and their businesses, we know their industries and markets served.
- We know the strategic differentiators that separate a high performer from an average performer.
- We know that a successful business is made up of more than "trailing five year's EBITDA."
- We know how to look for strengths and weaknesses that will make or break the business over the long term.
The bottom line is "we get it." We understand that a business owner wants the best price for their business and that a business acquirer wants to find a company at a good value. We also understand that there are a multitude of other considerations, such as taking care of long-standing customer and supplier relationships and leaving a legacy. Or finding a business that is a strategic fit and structurally sound as well as having a strong market presence.
- Preparing To Sell
- What Do Buyers Really Want?
- How To Increase The Price You Get
- Questions To Ask When Selling Your Business
- Timing The Sale Of Your Business
- Why Earnings Are Critical To The Sale Of Your Business
- Buying a Business
- Meeting With Your Bank To Finance An Acquisition
- Questions to Consider When Buying A Business
- Mergers & Acquisitions Whitepapers