Preparing To Sell
Guidance when you're preparing to sell your business
Do you have a sound strategy for your merger or acquisition? Have you done a comprehensive analysis of the impact it will have on things like your business taxes and leadership structure? Do not risk your company's future.
Mergers and acquisitions require strategic decisions based on your business objectives. Your company's success depends on your due diligence, as well as your focus on maintaining business operations.
We can help you:
- Develop a thorough strategy
- Prepare for the transaction
- Navigate the business sale process
- Work to secure and sustain deal momentum
- Conduct a methodical risk assessment
- Assess impact to business taxes
- Help you understand structuring techniques
Whether your business is being sold because of retirement, liquidation or reallocation, or to increase revenue by becoming part of a larger organization, Decision Associates' merger and acquisition consultants can guide you through this time-consuming, intense process and give you the focused attention you require to be successful.
- Preparing To Sell
- What Do Buyers Really Want?
- How To Increase The Price You Get
- Questions To Ask When Selling Your Business
- Timing The Sale Of Your Business
- Why Earnings Are Critical To The Sale Of Your Business
- Buying a Business
- Meeting With Your Bank To Finance An Acquisition
- Questions to Consider When Buying A Business
- Mergers & Acquisitions Whitepapers